What can you donate?
- Money. We use a secure donation service.
- Food. The Helping Hand Mission has collection boxes located in shopping centers in Raleigh, Cary, and Garner. Food can also be dropped off at one our many locations.
- Clothing. There is always a need for clothing to protect our customers from the weather conditions.
- Furniture. The Mission receives reusable items from families all over Wake County and surrounding areas. The Mission also provides pickup services for large items such as furniture and appliances. These items can be picked up within 24 hours.
- Toys. The children always need toys for playing.
- Your Time. Have some extra time? A few hours maybe? Why not come to one of our locations to give us a hand. There is never a lack of work to be done.
- Your Services. If you or your business have services you can donate, we would greatly appreciate all you can do.
- Most Needed Items.
Household items such as:
- baby items
- bed linens
- bedroom sets
- pots & pans
- kitchen appliances
- living & dining room sets
If you can't come to us, we will come to you! Daily Pickup Service.
Large Donations will be picked up Monday thru Saturday.
**CALL TO SCHEDULE PICKUP**.